The UC Irvine branch of the California Census Research Data Center is a partnership between the School of Social Sciences and the U.S. Census Bureau. The on-campus site allows approved UCI and other researchers access to confidential Census data that is central to high quality research in economics, sociology, health services, public health, transportation, law and business.
General inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent News and Activities
- The School of Social Sciences at the University of California-Irvine will be hosting a one-day FSRDC conference and workshop on May 1, 2020. Please see the conference announcement for details. You can RSVP here. Please contact Matthew Freedman with any questions.
- UCI will hold a workshop on RDC data and the proposal process on October 24, 2019 in SSPB 3218. Please contact Matthew Freedman for details.
- The Center for Economic Studies recently posted its 2018 Annual Report, which reviews the activities of the Federal Statistical Research Data Centers.
- The 2020 Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology (FCSM) Research and Policy Conference will be held April 14-16, 2020 in Washington, DC. More information can be found here.
- The American Statistical Association's Sixth International Conference on Establishment Statistics (ICES VI) will be held June 15-18, 2020 in New Orleans. More information can be found here.