The UC Irvine branch of the California Census Research Data Center is a partnership between the School of Social Sciences and the U.S. Census Bureau. The on-campus site allows approved UCI and other researchers access to confidential Census data that is central to high quality research in economics, sociology, health services, public health, transportation, law and business.
General inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
CANCELLED - UCI FSRDC Conference and Workshop - May 1, 2020
We hope to reschedule the UCI FSRDC Conference and Workshop during the 2020-2021 academic year. Please contact Matthew Freedman with any questions.
Recent News and Activities
- The Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data (CAED) Conference will take place August 27-29, 2020 at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The deadline for paper submission is April 10, 2020. More information about CAED 2020 can be found here.
- UCI will hold a workshop on RDC data and the proposal process on October 24, 2019 in SSPB 3218. Please contact Matthew Freedman for details.
- The Center for Economic Studies recently posted its 2018 Annual Report, which reviews the activities of the Federal Statistical Research Data Centers.
- The 2020 Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology (FCSM) Research and Policy Conference will be held April 14-16, 2020 in Washington, DC. More information can be found here.
- The American Statistical Association's Sixth International Conference on Establishment Statistics (ICES VI) will be held June 15-18, 2020 in New Orleans. More information can be found here.