The UC Irvine branch of the California Census Research Data Center is a partnership between the School of Social Sciences and the U.S. Census Bureau. The on-campus site allows approved UCI and other researchers access to confidential Census data that is central to high quality research in economics, sociology, health services, public health, transportation, law and business.
General inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent News and Activities
- Pennsylvania State University will host the 2018 FSRDC Research Conference on September 7, 2018. Details about submitting your work and attending the conference can be found here.
- The 2018 Canada Research Data Centre Network (CRDCN) annual conference will be held in Hamilton, Ontario on October 18-19, 2018. Details to come.
- UCI is a participating site for the Cornell University course "Understanding Social and Economic Data," which will introduce students to a variety of survey and administrative data, including data housed in the RDC. Please contact Matthew Freedman for details.
- John Abowd from Cornell discussed use of labor market data in the RDC. Download his presentation.
- Pat Barnes from the National Center for Health Statistics discussed use of health data in the RDC. Download her presentation or view video of her talk.